Capturing my thoughts
Oops, realised that I haven't been blogging for a few days already...
Anyway, today is National Day!!! Happy Birthdae, Singapore! and to all Singaporeans as well!!!
Hee...am watching the NDP 2004 now as I'm writing this...the songs that they're singing are not bad this year, old songs but very hippie..haha! Ooh, it's show time - F16s!!! *hee* oh, BLSS actually performed! Well done juniors!!! Nice performance, so many actually participated! Wow!
Geez...the planes are real fast, they're back at Jurong for landing le, as usual, they came back 'decorating' the Jurong sky with the 'smoke' (dunno what's the correct term)... haha..Every year, I will look forward to this when they came flying back from the stadium, and then will feel very excited just like when I was a kid. Cannot blame me, I've NEVER been to NDP before, so this kinda make up for it...hmm, wondering where are the helicopters this year?
Had a great weekend celebrating National Day with the church! It was great! Ah, wanted to wear red for service but I overslept and had to rush to work at cafe...so couldn't have enough time to iron what I want, sorry! esp to YK who kept saying that we 'sabo' him by not wearing red as planned...
...erm, can't think of what to write now, got kinda distracted by the performance..think I can't go on..haha, gotta go watch the rest of the NDP show! Once again, Happy National Day!
6:51 PM